Sunday, June 3, 2007

Chicago

I had to take a picture of us at the Hershey Chocolate store! My Grandpa Robison use to be a salesman for the Hershey company and we grew up always having a ready supply of Hershey candy in our basement. (I look so fat and pregnany in this picture)


Andy and Tyler and I met up with my best friend Lisa who was in Chicago for a conference. I was sad to realize after that I didn't take any pictures with her in them. This pic was taken right after we dropped Lisa off at her hotel.


We drove from Lake Geneva to Chicago with the Hansens and had a lot of fun. This pic is the Chicago art museum where we saw some beautiful and very well known works of art. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures but we also went to Millennium park and a very yummy, fancy Brizilian style restaurant called Brazaz. Bring on the meat, yumm.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all, you ARE pregnant. Second, you are NOT fat. Just dang cute.