Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Day Party


Tyler and his friends had a V-day party. We made Valentine boxes and exchanged valentines, then decorated cookies. We snacked on heart shaped PB and J sandwhiches, heart shaped watermellon slices, and heart shaped cucumber slices. I wish I took a pic of the food, it was really cute. Here they are frosting Valentines cookies. Thanks Marilyn for the cookie mix, cookie cutter, and sprinkles. They were a hit!

Tyler, Sam, and Mikayla checking out the candy and cards in their Valentine boxes.

Tyler wanted a Mickey Mouse Club House theme for his Valentine box.

My V-day present from my sweetheart. Aren't they cute.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That sounds like the cutest little Valentine party! Tyler and his friends are adorable and it looks like they had a great time!

Unknown said...

I love the look Sam is giving Mikayla - "Keep your paws of my candy, woman!"

spackers said...

"I think the party looks so fun and cute also. I wish I had been there." Love Caleb