Friday, October 24, 2008

Random cute pictures

I have been meaning to post a few Random cute moments so now I will lump them all together. Some of this stuff is a month or two old but worth being posted.


Lizzy looks so much like a Lambert in this picture!



Tyler, Mikayla, Alyse, and Lizzy having a popcicle party in the bath



Our last bike outing with the Jeep which we have now sold, sniff sniff.



Our dishwasher door is practically on the floor now because she keeps jumping on it. She is so fast!



Pulling everything off the shelves, over and over all day long!!!




One day a couple of months ago Tyler called me to the Living room and I found that he had put Lizzy in "jail".




3 comments:

spackers said...

Cute, cute kids! I can't believe that Lizzy didn't make a peep while "in jail". She must be used to a big brother! So funny.

Cicely said...

That was hilarious! She didn't even seem to mind.

Jenn said...

She's just like her mom... (no, not a convict) she goes with the flow! I can't believe she didn't freak. Great video, Mand!