Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lizzy is 2!!

Lizzy had a fun birthday on August 26th. We had an early party for her with our friends, the Coombs. Then on her actual birthday Grandma Marilyn gave her some really cute baby doll toys to get her ready to have a real baby at home. Marilyn came to the rescue with Lizzy's cake and made a cute rainbow on it. I was so very pregnant and tired I did not do my usual elaborate birthday cake for her this year. I did make a yummy strawberry cake and it was, of course, Lizzy's favorite color- pink!

The Coombs gave Lizzy some fun dress ups and she was in heaven!


Lizzy loves playing pretend with her babies

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww - that makes me miss you guys!!

Strongs said...

Go Lizzy! Way to be 100% girl! Eliza was drooling over the new goods. Looks like it was another perfect birthday Mand.

Love you guys-
Becc

Emily said...

I can't believe she's two! Abby would love to play princess dress-ups with her. Abby got some shoes like that, but tighter and clunkier, and went running in them, because she runs everywhere. She fell down and hurt her ankle, so I had to put them away for a while (in the recycling bin...)

Heidi said...

I forget how dainty and sweet a little 2-year-old can be, since my last two are little maniacs who like to put each other in headlocks! Glad to see that Lizzy had a fun birthday, and that family and friends helped you out, Amanda!

spackers said...

When did she grow up? I miss your kids.