Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trip to Utah part 1

We are now home from our trip to Utah! Our two week trip was jam packed with awesome activities. We did a lot of fun things with the Hansen and Lambert sides of the family. I also got to see some old friends that I miss very much. On my second day there Tyler and his cousins did some Slip and Sliding on a HUGE slide in the Brewer's beautiful yard. Jenn- I hope your grass recovers from us!

I finally figured out how to do this so I thought I'd give it a try. Enjoy my montage. (There is much more to come from our trip in future posts).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! That was so fun! Good job-you're a pro! What a bunch of cute kids - I have your Treasure Island book, btw. I'll send it.

Cicely said...

How fun! You guys are adorable.

Jenn said...

That is so great!! You did an awesome job putting that together Amanda. (Love the song!) We had the best time with all of you and this is the perfect way to relive all the fun we had during your stay.

p.s. My grass is fine... and Slip n slide rules are meant to be broken!

spackers said...

Fun, fun memories. Thanks for putting together a great show. My kids loved it.

spackers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Strongs said...

The Strongs give it seven thumbs up. THe best movie we've seen all year. We love you guys and can't wait for your next visit!