Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bike Trailer

I got a new bike for my birthday from Andy and I love it! I couldn't go biking as often as I would like because of the kids until... Marilyn gave Lizzy a bike trailer for her birthday. I've used it almost everyday to go biking since getting it. Ty and Lizzy love sitting back there, I highly recomend it to everyone. Last Saturday our whole family went biking on a trail by the Milwaukee river. We found a little place to stop and suddenly noticed there were frogs all over in the water. Tyler was in heaven and kept trying to make them hop by poking them with sticks- poor frogs.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should name the trailer...how about "Fido"?

Zach said...

Hey Amanda! I'm proud that you saw we put a post up. I was thinking that people would eventually stop looking at our blog seeing as how we dropped off the face of the earth. Your kids are so cute! You have the most perfect little family. How is Andy's school going? Are you guys going to have to become reacquainted once he's out?

Zach said...

Oh my gosh, Amanda. You should not have told me that you were thinking about coming here. Now I'm never going to leave you guys alone. You guys should DEFINITELY come. The city is amazing and the medical facilities are some of the best. Seriously, why did you tell me that. Now I'm going to be so disappointed if you guys DON'T come. Nicole has even told me how she never wants to move back! That's coming from NICOLE!!! She never likes to be away from Utah for more than two days! So you know there must be something good about this place. Nicole loves it because she feels so comfortable here. Anyway, now I'm going to harass you until you concede.

Liz and Dave said...

Hey Amanda! That is great that you have a bike trailer. I am glad your enjoying it. Your kids are very cute.

spackers said...

I am sooooo jealous. I am asking for a bike on my birthday this year too. And I have always thought that those bike trailers are cool too. But I have a hard enough time getting myself safely through traffic, I would be scared to death with the extra appendage. I am very impressed.

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

so cute!!! what a fun thing to do as a family! i love checking your blog, keep the posts coming!

Emily said...

We love ours too. Maybe we could each bike toward each other and meet halfway. We're going to start tonight. See you in a couple days... hardy har har