Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Go Milwaukee Brewers!

Andy has been really into the Brewers this year and since there is a Brewers game on TV almost EVERY NIGHT I started to get really into baseball too. It is actually a more complicated sport than I thought- with a lot a strategy involved. The games are fun to watch. I even find myself watching a game even if Andy 's not home. Andy claims that I watch just to see my favorite player JJ Hardy. He is very easy on the eyes if you know what I mean. We got a chance to go to a game a few weeks ago, our seats were awesome!! We are soooo excited that the Brewers are going to the playoffs. Their first post season game is tomorrow, go Brew Crew!






A tradition at every Brewers home game... the sausage race!





I got a new Brewers hat at the game, it has become my "drop Tyler off at school uniform" since I never have time to do my hair that early in the morning.


I had to add a quick picutre of JJ Hardy, isn't he cute. Andy is going to make fun of me so bad for this but oh well. ha ha.




2 comments:

Elise said...

Mmmm... I know what you mean about JJ Hardy-- for some reason, I have a thing for Andy Pettitte... so hot. Even when he was a Yankee. I wish we lived closer to pro ball-- we had so much fun at the few Mariners games we went to and I loved having a home team. Good luck in the playoffs!!

Emily said...

Wow those seats were good! When we went to the Tiger's game our seats were in the boonies! It was still fun though.