Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring Break- March 2010

Since we were not going on a vacation for spring break I decided to make it a fun week for Tyler to have off of school. Poor Andy had to work all week so he was jealous of all the fun we had.

Monday we went to a matinee movie (The Princess and the Frog) at the dollar theatre and had a special lunch. Tuesday we went to the Botanical Gardens with our friends the Huddlestons. It was sooo fun, we let the kids get all wet and dirty playing around at the duck pond and water fountains. We ended up staying there for over 5 hours because it was so fun for them.



I can't remember what we did Wednesday- I think we met friends at the park. Thursday we went to Sea World with our friends the Woods. I couldn't decide which picture was best of Zach so I included them all.


On Friday we went to the San Antonio Zoo with some friends who work with Andy. Apparently everyone else in the city wanted to spend the last day of spring break at the zoo too because it took me an hour in traffic just to turn onto the street where the zoo is-but it was fun once we got in.



We also spend lots of time buying plants/seeds and planting our garden. It was a fun week- I was totally exhausted by the end (pushing a double stroller all week tired me out) but it was worth all the work to see the kids have so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big everyone is! Zach is so dang cute! I need pictures!!!!

Heidi said...

Good job doing fun stuff with your kids, Amanda. I have always admired that about you. Hopefully someday we can have some fun with our kids together--whether it's in UT, CA, or TX! XOXOX!!!

P.S. Zach is a cutie. We should webcam soon so we can all say hello....