Monday, November 24, 2008

Emily and Jon's Visit

We had soooo much fun with Emily, Jon, and Abby when they came for the weekend of November 7th. It was a cold rainy weekend so we mostly just hung out, watched movies and ate really yummy food from Trader Joe's. We did make it to the Zoo and out for frozen Custard. Tyler had so much fun with Uncle Jon. Jon is an amazing artist (he has a masters degree in it) and he showed Tyler all kinds of fun things to draw. Emily introduced me to my new love: aged gouda cheese, yummy! Abby is so stinkin' cute. She is so petite with such a cute little run and she talks amazingly well for her age.




Frozen Custard, yummy.





Abby, Tyler, and Lizzy enjoing a bedtime bath toegther







Jon and Abby with ,of course, Lars the Monkey!




Emily and I made bows for our baby girls, isn't she a great bow model! Aawwww. Emily is a natural at bow making-within about 2 minute she had made ones cute enough to sell!


Abby and Lizzy had matching Halloween costumes made by Grammuh Marilyn. Don't those strawberries look good enought to eat? Mmmm

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pictures! You beat me to it, now I don't have to post them. Hahaha. See you soon! Yay!

Cory and Holly said...

SO CUTE! You guys just play ALL the time! ha ha ha. I just ran into your cute mom & dad at Costco! So great to see them! Hope you guys have an Awesome Thanksgiving!!!

Unknown said...

I love the tub pics! Although, Lizzie looks like she wants out - BAD!

Cicely said...

Looks like fun! I've never seen cuter halloween costumes.