Monday, November 26, 2007

Open Heart Surgery!

Well poor little Lizzy only gained three ounces at her last weigh in. Dr. Samyn the cardiologist thinks she should have surgery to fix the hole in her heart as soon as possible. They are going to squeeze Lizzy into the December surgical schedule. We just found out that it is going to be on Monday December 10th. After the surgery Lizzy will be in the hospital for seven to ten days! Thank goodness My mom and Andy's mom are coming to help out! I am soooo grateful for their willingness to come, espically so close to Christmas. I know they will be sacrificing a lot to come during the busy holiday season. Keep Lizzy in your prayers. Keep me in your prayers too- The thought of my baby's chest being cut open makes me nauseous and weak at the knees but I feel confident things will be okay. I love you all!

4 comments:

Elise said...

Oh, sweet little girl. We will definitely be sure to remember you in our thoughts and prayers even more than usual during this tough time. Lizzy is lucky to have such a cute and thoughtful mom. We love you all!

Emily said...

Lizzy is so cute! I love that little girl! Just think, in about sixteen years she'll be breaking boys' hearts!

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

I just happened to be looking at someone's blog site and clicked on your link (I haven't seen your site before). I'm so glad I got to read your post. You'll all be in our prayers. Please let us know if we can help you in ANY way.

Wells Family said...

I hope the surgery went well this morning. We were thinking of you guys and little Lizzy!