Friday, January 11, 2008

Bumbo chair



I had to post these cute pictures of Lizzy in her new Bumbp chair. It is a neat little chair that supports her back so she can sit there all by herself. It might come in handy when we start her on solid foods.

Also Lizzy rolled over for the first time yesterday! She hates tummy time so bad she focuses all her effort on getting out of it. Now she can get out of it by just rolling over. Tyler was so proud of her he cheered "YEAH LIZZY" when I showed him that she learned how to roll.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

That picture of her smiling reminds me of Tyler. She is so cute! It would be awesome if I could figure out a way to get to Salt Lake when you guys are there. I'll try!

Unknown said...

She is just luscious!

Elise said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how big she looks, especially sitting up! I can't wait to see her in person!!

The Myers Family said...

What a cute smile!