Thursday, January 3, 2008

A little late

I know Christmas is over but I just learned how to do a link from my blog. I wanted to do this over a month ago but I didn't know how and thought it would be complicated. It turns out it is really easy! My brother-in-law John-david was hired to do a spot for Deseret Book (he is in the film and post-production buisness). My sister Jenn helped get it all together by decorating her house like Christmas in early November and getting costumes for the kids. They did a great job and the spot turned out really nice. Watch for my nieces Tessa and Sophie in it. Click HERE to see the spot.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know those were your nieces! I saw that ad over and over again and never paid much attention to it. How sweet they are!!

Jenn said...

Thanks for the plug Amanda! We'll pay you later...

Elise said...

That is pretty cool!

The Myers Family said...

I've enjoyed all of your recent posts! And it was so fun to talk to you via webcam over the holidays. I was sad you couldn't be with us for Christmas but the webcam made it feel like you were there. I'm glad you guys had such a nice Christmas! XOXOXOX

Trenda said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I am glad to hear that things went well and continue to go well with your little girl! We went sledding with Ticia, Mark, and family, and missed you guys! Maybe next year!