Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Andy!

Today is Andy's 28th Brithday! I had to give a little birthday shout out to my husband and best friend. He has been a real trooper through this past month during his surgery rotation. He has been so busy and it is KILLING HIM to not see his kids very much. Some times Andy doesn't come home until after Ty is in bed but most of the time he get's home just in time to read Ty a bedtime story. He is such a great daddy and would choose to hang out with Tyler and Lizzy over almost anything. Tyler is always thinking of his daddy throughout the day saying things like "I'll show daddy when he get's home" or "This plate of food is for daddy". Tyler kept repeating last night while wrapping Andy's birthday presents "Daddy will be so exciting" (meaning to say excited) and "Daddy will share some with me".
Here are some of my favorite Andy-isms
-makes up little songs about me, Tyler and Lizzy using our names.
-does the dishes while listening to loud music. (but he really does more dancing around the kitchen than dishes).
- plays a mean air guitar, air bass, air piano, air ....
-Can't watch a movie without the captions and rewinds parts about a thousand times
-loves buying little "prizes" as he calls them for me and Tyler

The list goes on and on but I am out of time- I'm watching a neighbors kids while she goes to Jury duty. I can't wait for Andy to get home so he can open his presents that Tyler wrapped and decorated for him and we can go out on a fun date (thanks Marilyn).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY. I LOVE YA!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Emily said...

I hope you guys have a fun night!

Emily said...

I hope you guys have a fun night!

The Myers Family said...

Happy Birthday, Anj!!! Hope you saw my tribute to you on my blog....

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys got a night out at Red Lobster. You deserve it so much! Happy Birthday, Sonny Son!!

Elise said...

Happy Birthday Andy!

Cicely said...

Amanda! You are so cute! Such a cute wife and a cute Mom! good work.
-Cicely