Thursday, January 3, 2008

Chirstmas Day


We had a great Chirstmas here in Wisconsin. It was our first time away from our extended family for the holidays. We missed our families a lot but enjoyed a quiet day at home in our pajamas. Tyler loves all his presents, especially his Star Wars Lightsaber from Santa Grammuh (I just noticed we don't have a picture of it, I'll post one later). We had a yummy Christmas dinner, Andy made cornish game hens and I made some stuffing and sweet potatoes. We also had mashed potatoes, veggies, and rolls. It was a yummy fiest and a great day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas! We really missed you at our house. It's never the same without you guys! I can't wait to see you all soon! Good luck to Andy and his surgical rotation!!

Jenn said...

Looks like Christmas was a lot of fun in WI. I'm so impressed with the cornish game hens Andy. Now THAT is a gourmet Christmas dinner! (I love the hen photos)

Your house looks so festive...

Elise said...

How fun! Nice cooking, you guys-- your gam hens look tasty! We really missed you-- hopefully we'll get to see you SOON!!