Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tyler's Birthday Party Part 3 (see parts one and two first)

I told the kids that I had prizes and candy for them but Emperor Zurg came and stole them and burried them outside. We then passed out shovels and landed our couch space ship. They all ran outside to dig for prizes.

In all the comotion I didn't take any pictures of the best part of the party (Marilyn could you email me your pics and vidoe clip)? After they found their burried prizes I told the kids that they were almost ready to fight Zurg. After doing some excercises and flexing their muscles, I passed out squirt guns and Andy came running out dressed like emporer zurg. All the kids got really into it squirting zurg until he fell down and then they continued to squirt him. Marilyn posted a video of it on her blog click here to see it. Tyler was in heaven he had so much fun.


Then we ate rocket birthday cake and, of course, opened presents.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a fun party!! Amanda you went to so much work and came up with such cute games (and Rocket Cake!). You are a great Mommy. I bet Tyler will always remember his Toy Story Birthday! Zurg was great too...I think Andy had as much fun as Tyler!

Craig said...

Tyler's party looks like it was a lot of fun (and work). As a fellow Toy Story fanatic, Cade would have loved to have been there. Glad to see you're doing well.