Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tyler's 4th Birthday Party (part One)


I can't believe Tyler is four years old now! A few weeks before his birthday Ty announced that he wanted a Toy Story birthday party. He absolutely loves Toy Story and he frequenly sports his Buzz Lightyear Halloween costume still to this day. He really get's into character when he is pretending to be Buzz, it is so cute. I had fun planning the party and got excited thinking about how much Ty was going to LOVE it. I planned games that I knew he would go nuts over and I wanted to make the day really fun for my special birthday boy. Luckily a four year old is pretty easy to please so everything at the party was homemade and cheap cheap cheap. I splurged and bought some prizes at the dollar store but that's about all the money I spent ( the med student budget doesn't allow for much). We were lucky enough to have Andy's parents in town too and Tyler was excited to have them there for his party.


The Invitation- we just invited a few neighbors that all live in our same appartment complex.

The kids wearing their Sheriff Woody badges. Tyler wanted to wear his to bed that night.

We had several games going at once. Here is one game of putting Mr. Potato head's face bak on.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to go to this party! WOW. That is seriously the cutest party I've seen. Tyler is so lucky. I especially loved seeing Andy in Zurg character on Marilyn's blog. Thanks for sharing!